[Pw_forum] pw2wannier USPP + spin orbit project status

Sclauzero Gabriele gabriele.sclauzero at mat.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 1 13:46:14 CEST 2014

Hello,

    I do not know who (if anyone) is currently developing such feature, but for sure it is not yet in the SVN repository. The header of pw2wannier90.f90 presently reads:

! pw2wannier was written by Stefano de Gironcoli
! with later additions by
! Jonathan Yates - spinors
! Arash Mostofi - gamma point and transport things
! Timo Thonhauser, Graham Lopez, Ivo Souza
!         uHu, uIu terms for orbital magnetisation
! please send bugs and comments to
! Jonathan Yates and Arash Mostofi
!
! Known limitations:
!  spinors and orbital magnetisation term are not yet
!  implemented for ultrasoft pseudopotentials or PAW
!

Someone among the wannier90 developers (www.wannier.org<http://www.wannier.org>) might be working on that.

GS