[Pw_forum] Issue while executing QE-5.0 GPU

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 23:02:59 CEST 2014

Dear Nisha,

the error as it is reported in your email does not give much details honestly. Make sure --with-gpu-arch=sm_20 for your GPU.

If it runs properly for small system on your machine but it dies for big systems then check the normal not-accelerated version of QE can run. If it runs and the problem appears only when GPU is turned on then we can try to investigate further.

HTH

On Oct 17, 2014, at 5:27 AM, Nisha Agrawal <itlinkstonisha at gmail.com> wrote