[Pw_forum] Not running on parallel mode

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:49:50 CEST 2014

please make sure that the mpirun command you use is the one that
matches the MPI library used during compilation. if you use the mpirun
from MPICH on executables compiled with OpenMPI or vice versa, you get
exactly the effect you are seeing.

axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0