[Pw_forum] supercell

Khalid Ibne Masood Khalid kimu206 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 09:00:05 CET 2014

I am not an expert, but I can tell you what I had earlier done with
graphene. I increased the c vector gradually from 10 Angstrom to 20
Angstrom with a step of 2 Angstrom and run relaxation calculation. Then I
checked the final energy and the point where energy was finally converged.
I believe that should also work with the Ni super cell.

Khalid Ibne Masood
M.Sc student
BUET