[Pw_forum] Volumetric data units in CUBE file format

xiaochuan Ge ustc.scgyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:00:49 CET 2014

Dear Kayahan,
May I ask you two questions?
1. Which unit did you use for the volum?
2. Did you pay attention that sometimes the value of rho has a sign in
front of it? If you are expecting any normalization rule, you should take
its absolute value.

Dr. Xiaochuan Ge (Giovanni)
Center for Functional Nanomaterials
Brookhaven national laboratory