[Pw_forum] ibrav7 doesn't show the structure of BaNi2As2 correctly

David Foster davidfoster751 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 19:50:20 CEST 2014

Dear Prof. Kokalj
Thank you again for your guide. I usually use it, but introducing 0<ibrav<14 in cases which there are symmetry, increases speed of calculations.

So, I need a way to change the output of MS Visualizer primitive atoms positions to be usable for QE.

Thanks again

Regards

David Foster

Ph.D. Student of Chemistry