[Pw_forum] Hubbard coefficients

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Fri May 16 00:06:39 CEST 2014

Hi Tommaso,

for every perturbation the run should restart from the potential (and
wavefunctions) of the uperturbed run. So you need to save the scratch
directory of the latter and copy it to the one used by the perturbed run
before each calculation. This should be evident from the tutorial files.
Also make sure that diago_thr_init (the threshold for the diagonalization
of the Hamiltonian at each step) is set equal to the value it had at the
last iteration of the unperturbed run, so that the diagonalization at the
first iteration of the perturbed run is equally ccurate. Hope this is not
confusing.

best,

Matteo