[Pw_forum] GIPAW memory problem?

Aleksander Jaworski aleksander.jaworski at mmk.su.se
Tue May 13 20:41:44 CEST 2014

Thank you very much Davide for your reply and suggestions.

I'm using gfortran and mpif90 compilers.

I have tried to run gipaw.x with '-ndiag 1' but is not changing anything.

I have compiled SVN version of QE and then using

'svn checkout svn://cvs.qe-forge.org/scmrepos/svn/qe-gipaw/trunk qe-gipaw'

downloaded SVN version of gipaw. But when I'm trying to compile it error
occurs:

checking quantum-Espresso version... 5.1rc2
configure: error: Cannot compile against this version of quantum-Espresso

how could I go around that?

To be honest, I'm not fully aware of the I/O bound, and I don't know how
to identify it as a bottleneck.

Thanks for checking my inputs. Fact that they are running on your machine
means something fishy with my installation.

best,
Aleksander