[Pw_forum] citing Quantum ESPRESSO

Dmitry Pshenay-Severin d.pshenay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:31:02 CET 2014

Dear Developers,

I was puzzeld by the editors of Journal of Electronic Materials, that asked
me to add "the manufacturer name and geographic location for all brand
names cited in the article. Some examples are Quantum Espresso...
 Following these brand names in parentheses, should be the full company
names and the city and state where the companies are located."
I have cited the package as was suggested on your site:

"Quantum ESPRESSO [ref]"

[ref] P. Giannozzi, S. Baroni, N. Bonini et al. J.Phys.:Condens.Matter 21,
395502 (2009); http://www.quantum-espresso.org.

Could you, please, help me to properly add manufacturer name, the city and
state of its location.

Best regards,
Dmitry