[Pw_forum] a2Fq2r files - electron-phonon coupling

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Fri Mar 14 18:23:35 CET 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-14 at 15:54 +0530, Sridhar Sadasivam wrote:

> My problem is this: how to extract the raw electron-phonon matrix
> elements from Quantum Espresso? I understand how to obtain related
> quantities such as phonon line widths and Eliashberg function. But I
> would like to obtain the raw matrix elements. Is this possible and has
> anyone done it before?

the same question has been asked more than once in the past. The
answer is also the same: one has to go into PH/src/elphon.f90,
extract what needed from there. Currently matrix elements are
not saved, if I remember correctly

Paolo

--
 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
 Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222