[Pw_forum] Question about difference charge density plot

Hadi Arefi hadi.arefi at tyndall.ie
Fri Mar 14 11:29:46 CET 2014

Dear Romeda,

I don't think your question is a forum issue! You may get some hints by searching in either xcrysden or PWSCF forum such as:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2013-July/001428.html
https://www.google.ie/search?q=xcrysden+charge+density+plot+site:www.democritos.it&rlz=1C1CHMO_en-gbIE470IE470&espv=210&es_sm=93

HTH,
Hadi.