[Pw_forum] problems with GPU-accelerated Quantum ESPRESSO

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:12:58 CET 2014

Dear Afanasiev Ilya,

like you many people do a simple mistake while they configure QE: adding macros to the configure command line without knowing how internally works.

Please run ./configure WITHOUT any CPPFLAGS or CCFLAGS or DFLAGS.

Only AFTER the configure process (if the configure did not detect your environment properly) edit manually make.sys

And if for some reason the configure does not work please let us know so we can fix it.

Cheers,