[Pw_forum] Constrained magnetic calculation

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at mat.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 5 10:38:05 CET 2014

Dear Varadharajan,

     I do not know if it make sense or not in general, anyway this
possibility is not available at the moment. All atoms of atomic type i
will be constrained to have local magnetization equal to
starting_magnetization(i). However, you can try to edit the magnetic
constraint subroutine in PW/src/add_bfield.f90 to suit your needs.

Regards

GS
Materials Theory, ETH Zurich