[Pw_forum] disk_io and related problem

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Mon Jun 30 11:17:21 CEST 2014

Hi

disk_io='none' should be used only if you do not need any data
from the calculation, apart what is printed on output. 'nscf'
and 'bands' calculations need as a strict minimum:
- the self-consistent charge density,
- the atomic positions (for consistency: the same for which
  the scf charge density was computed)
- the Fermi energy (to compute occupancies)

P.