[Pw_forum] problem in installation of quantum espresso version 5.1

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:30:02 CEST 2014

And added on more things, from your path:   /home/arun/quantum espresso
/espresso-5.1/PW, there is a space between 'quantum' and 'espresso' so you
can avoid to right by underscore or any things else instead of providing
blank space like quantum_espresso etc.

--
Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey