[Pw_forum] Questions about qe-gpu

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:32:48 CEST 2014

Dear Lijuan,

the old QE-GPU version has a old a different configure syntax. If you do "./configure --help" you will notice the differences. In your specific case, try "--enable-phigemm --enable-magma" and "--with-gpu-arch=35"

Anyway, just an advice: unless there is specific reason you need to use 5.0.3, I strongly suggest to move to QE 5.0.x or 5.1

Regards,
Filippo