[Pw_forum] Questions about qe-gpu

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:57:32 CEST 2014

Dead Lijuan,

is nvcc in PATH? What happen if you run

$ which nvcc

?

On Jun 7, 2014, at 4:39 AM, Lijuan He <helijuan130 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to run qe on GPU. I follow the step posted on https://github.com/fspiga/QE-GPU . However, when I try to run the command:
> $ ./configure --disable-parallel --enable-openmp \
>   --enable-cuda --with-gpu-arch=sm_35 \
>   --with-cuda-dir=<full-path-where-CUDA-is-installed> \
>   --with-magma --with-phigemm
>

> it shows that the nvcc cannot be found. But I checked the file nvcc is there. Anyone met the same problem or know what could be the possible reason? Thanks a lot.
>
> Best,
> Lijuan He
> PHD Candidate in Georgia Tech

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/filippospiga ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."