[Pw_forum] QE v5.1 problem with projwfc.x when using rVV10 functional

Jin Chang jinhyun.chang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:19:05 CEST 2014

Thank you very much for your prompt answer. I checked my previous calculations using vdW-DF
and found that the vdW_kernel_table was copied in the prefix.save folder, which didn't happen for
rVV10 case.

So I did copy the rVV10_kernel_table there (same folder where the copied UPF file resides) but
received the same error message. I was not sure if it is looking for the vdW_kernel_table (I don't
think it should) so I also placed the vdW_kernel_table but the error message didn't change. In the
$prefix.save folder, I have rVV10_kernel_table, vdW_kernel_table, charge_density.dat, data-file.xml,
charge_density.old.dat, and many K00## folders.

Is there something that I am not doing right?

Thank you again for your help and suggestions.

All the best,

Jin Chang, University of Toronto