[Pw_forum] Xcrysden display incorrect structure (when using angstrom units)

Surender surender_kumar at iitb.ac.in
Mon Jun 2 11:08:50 CEST 2014

Thank you Giovanni, may I ask one more question. Earlier version (I don't
remember exactly which one) of XCrysDen  used to work from command line
using  xcrysden --pwi pwscf.in but XCrysDen-1.5.53 simply ignores all the
command line options and just show the main window, then I have to use the
file menu to load the file. It's not a very big issue but sometime it's
annoying especially when you need to visualize the structures quite
frequently.

Regards,
Surender