[Pw_forum] Fwd: generating PDOS is missing for some atoms

Tonatiuh Rangel Gordillo trangel at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 28 21:12:38 CEST 2014

Hi Hadi Arefi,

This is my input file for projwfc, this is quite simple:
&PROJWFC
    prefix='mnvo'
    outdir='./'
    ngauss=0, degauss=0.0036748
    DeltaE=0.01
    emin=-2.6
    emax=17.4
/

By the way, one friend of mine saw this mail and told me that this may be
an issue with the pseudopotentials.
Espresso needs to read the atomic-wavefunctions from the pseudopotential to
do the PDOS. If the pseudo does not contain the wavefunctions, then it will
not do the PDOS.
Probably this is the issue. I am using HGH pseudos
Does it make sense?

Best
Tonatiuh