[Pw_forum] Xcrysden 3D-charge plot for missing atoms-Reg

Suresh A suresh2007pgp19 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:39:35 CEST 2014

Respected experts/Dear Friends,
                                               I have done  optimisation
for Cu doped tio2. Then I used postprocessing code for 3D charge density
plot. It is known that atoms having negative sign in its coordinates will
not be shown by XCRYSDEN. So i can not saw 3D charge plot for some  missing
atoms in xcrysden.

Is there a way to visualise 3d charge plot for atoms which is not shown in
XCRYSDEN.
If this thing is already discussed in the forum please let me know about it.

                  With Regards,
A.Suresh,
Project Fellow,
Madurai Kamaraj University,