[Pw_forum] Error in example03 (electron-phonon interaction)

Alexander G. Kvashnin agkvashnin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:48:25 CEST 2014

Dear QE users,

I am interesting in calculations of electron-phonon interaction. Today I
tried to make test calculations using example03 (QE-5.1). First two steps
done succesfully, but third step when the calculation with ph.x executable
should be made refused to work. I found the following error message:

At line 104 of file ef_shift.f90 (unit = 6, file = 'stdout')
Fortran runtime error: Expected REAL for item 4 in formatted transfer, got
INTEGER
(5x,"Pert. #",i3,": Fermi energy shift (Ry) =", 2es15.4)
                                                  ^
At line 104 of file ef_shift.f90 (unit = 6, file = '/dev/null')
Fortran runtime error: Expected REAL for item 4 in formatted transfer, got
INTEGER
(5x,"Pert. #",i3,": Fermi energy shift (Ry) =", 2es15.4)
                                                  ^
At line 104 of file ef_shift.f90 (unit = 6, file = '/dev/null')
Fortran runtime error: Expected REAL for item 4 in formatted transfer, got
INTEGER
(5x,"Pert. #",i3,": Fermi energy shift (Ry) =", 2es15.4)
                                                  ^
At line 104 of file ef_shift.f90 (unit = 6, file = '/dev/null')
Fortran runtime error: Expected REAL for item 4 in formatted transfer, got
INTEGER
(5x,"Pert. #",i3,": Fermi energy shift (Ry) =", 2es15.4)
                                                  ^
Could you tell me please what does it mean? I guess that this is not
relates with input file. Maybe something happen during the compilation
process?

I used Intel compilers with MKL libraries.

Thank you in advance!

--
*Sincerely yours,*

*Alexander G. Kvashnin *

Institute of Physics and Technology          http://mipt.ru/
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmipt.ru%2F&sn=>*
*141700, Institutsky lane 9, Dolgoprudny, Moscow Region, Russia*

*Junior research scientist Technological Institute for Superhard and Novel
Carbon Materials                                http://www.tisnum.ru/
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tisnum.ru%2F&sn=>
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ntcstm.troitsk.ru%2F&sn=>142190,
Central'naya St. 7a, Troitsk, Moscow Region,