[Pw_forum] Wannier BandStructure

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Wed Jul 23 19:37:52 CEST 2014

Dear Tommaso,
for Wannier90-related questions, please use the dedicated mailing list
as explained here:
http://www.wannier.org/forum.html

For your question, I suggest that you first check the most updated
tutorial in
http://www.wannier.org/doc/tutorial.pdf
(should be example 11) together with the example files in the examples/
subfolder of the Wannier90 package.
This should probably help you solving your problem (most probably you
just defined the kpoint_path block, but did not write anything in it -
in case of doubt, see also the very exhaustive documentation
http://www.wannier.org/doc/user_guide.pdf).
If you still encounter problems, please post any further question on the
Wannier mailing list.

Best,
Giovanni

--