[Pw_forum] Reply: Subject: spin orbit coupling

simone marocchi simone.roz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:52:04 CEST 2014

Dear Samin, you can find the last full and scalar rel pseudo here
http://qe-forge.org/gf/project/pslibrary/ you have to compile it by your
own (check the svn version of QE that is required ). Spin orbit can not be
used with LSDA but the results are shown according to the total angular
momentum, read this
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/INPUT_PROJWFC.html
for further informations. I am working with the rare earths and I had the
same doubts, good luck to us !

cheers,
Simone

--