[Pw_forum] Fwd: visualization

yelena yelena at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jul 7 13:05:58 CEST 2014

Since I cannot send email to xcrysden message-board, I'm forwarding it
here:

Dear everyone,
I have been using QE for sometime but I used XCrysden just for simple
vizualization...
I've come across image in one paper and I'm very interested to know is
that image made by xcrysden and how (just name of method, or tutorial if
there is one... etc.)
Publication is:
Calandra, M., Profeta, G. and Mauri, F. (2012), Superconductivity in
metal-coated graphene. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2544–2548. doi:
10.1002/pssb.201200142

and I attached image I am asking advice about.

Best regards,
PhD Student J. Pesic
Center for Solid State Physics and New Materials,
Institute of Physics Belgrade, Serbia