[Pw_forum] [EXTERNAL] Re: How to reuse cell geometry for successive straining of a lattice

Zimmerman, Jonathan A jzimmer at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 24 02:08:56 CET 2014

Thank you Axel, I will give your first suggestion a try and let you know
if I need the elaborate option.

Many thanks and regards,

Jon
Jonathan A. Zimmerman
Principal Member of Technical Staff
Mechanics of Materials Department
Sandia National Laboratories
P.O. Box 969 - MS 9957
Livermore, CA 94551

Tel: (925) 294-2437 or (800) 4SANDIA x4-2437
Fax: (925) 294-2355
E-mail: jzimmer at sandia.gov