[Pw_forum] problem in determine cell_factor

ehsan targholi targholi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:38:00 CET 2014

thanks a lot for your reply
You say is absolutely correct. I use of "cell_dofree= '2Dxy'" to vc-relax
act in tow dimension .
I have another problem for obtain the cell parameter in my output file ;
because espresso  report cell parameter in alat unit & I could not convert
alart unit to angstrom.

CELL_PARAMETERS (alat= 4.66006464)

1.000088817 -0.000079162 0.000000000

0.499975852 0.866141905 0.000000000