[Pw_forum] phcg restart problem

weeliat owl1sg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 03:42:40 CET 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the fix.  Everything is working properly now.

Thanks,

wee liat

On Friday, January 10, 2014 4:38 AM, Paolo Giannozzi <paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it> wrote:

On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 09:56 -0800, weeliat wrote:

> I am not sure if this error is due to my compilers or mpi software
> (seems less probable as the initial run is ok) or is there something
> with the restart function in phcg?

there is a mismatch between how the file needed to restart is written
(by a single processor) and how it is read (it should be read by a
single processor, its content broadcast to all other processors, but
this is not what is happening now). I'll fix it in the svn version this
evening

P.
--
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222