[Pw_forum] Problem with XSpectra installation

Balaji V balajinanoscience at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 05:50:24 CET 2014

I have installed quantum espresso and it successfully runs example 1 (si)
in PP directory...
I unzipped the xspectra file XSpectra folder is immediately under espresso
directory.. In terminal i navigated to espresso folder, and used the
command "make xspectra" installation is over without error..
But when i checked it with running example no result has come... If i run
the file "run_example_diamond" there is no output. if i run it in terminal
the terminal opens and closes immidiately.. Can you tell me ow to get rid
of this problem?

Thanks in anticipation,
Balaji.V
Centre for Nanosciences & Technology,