[Pw_forum] Fwd: Basic Relax Calculation issues

bamidele ibrahim bamideleibrahim at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 06:17:29 CET 2014

Hi,
You need to tell the code to print the force and the stress by setting
tstress=.true. tprnfor=.true. , under the control block.

Regards,

Present Address
Condensed Matter Sector,
International School for Advanced Studies(SISSA)
Via Bonomea, 265, 34136 Trieste,
Italy.
e-mail:badetunj at sissa.it

Permanent Address
Adetunji Bamidele Ibrahim(PhD Student)
Department of physics,University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.
Tel: +2348060270603
"Lord give me a place to stand, and i will move the earth"