[Pw_forum] LDOS CALCULATION

Guido Fratesi fratesi at mater.unimib.it
Mon Feb 24 09:33:00 CET 2014

Dear Jamil,

nr1, nr2, and nr3 are the FFT dimensions as can be seen in output of the
pw.x run. Look for something of the kind:
"Dense  grid:     5979 G-vectors     FFT dimensions: (  25,  25,  25)"
They can be specified in the input of pw.x run, see Doc/INPUT_PW,
variables nr1, nr2, nr3.

HTH,
Guido

PS
The local DOS (r,E) is nothing but the DOS weighted by the wavefunction
amplitude.

--
Guido Fratesi