[Pw_forum] LDA+U calculation for La and Sr

Shruba Gangopadhyay shruba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:04:53 CET 2014

Hello Heng,
          You also need to edit tabd.f90 at ~/espresso-5.0/PW/src/ folder
and then recompile the code. Also in old archive mail you can find more
details about this error.
          Shruba Gangopadhyay

Postdoctoral Scholer UC Davis
Department of Physics
Joint Study Researcher IBM Almaden Research Center
Nanoscale studies
CA, USA