[Pw_forum] electron-phonon coupling, nesting, double-delta

nicvok nicvok at freenet.de
Sun Feb 2 12:01:52 CET 2014

Hej Zimin,

Yes I want to get the q-dependent nesting function, the double delta
represented by Gaussians (arXiv:cond-mat/0504077v2) to test it against
other methods for the the nesting function as
introduced in (PRL 96, 047004 (2006)) and (PHYSICAL REVIEW B 71,
064501 (2005)). We are currently trying to implement inelastic
electron-phonon coupling and very good
convergence of the double delta is an issue. Furthermore I would be
really interested in how you shift the Fermi energy *within the code*.
The derivative
of the potential is taken at the Fermi energy - is the shifting after
scf cycle? It would be great if you could share more details of the
Fermi energy shifting.
If it's to detailed don't mind to write at my email
(nicki.hinsche(at)physik.uni-halle.de).

thanks a lot,
Nicki

Nicki Frank Hinsche, Dr. rer. nat.
Institute of physics - Theoretical physics,
Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg,
Von-Seckendorff-Platz 1, Room 1.07
D-06120 Halle/Saale, Germany
Tel.: ++49 345 5525460