[Pw_forum] About spin orbit calculation

Andrea Dal Corso dalcorso at sissa.it
Fri Dec 12 17:48:50 CET 2014

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 12:03 +0100, Gabriele Sclauzero wrote:
> Dear Robert,
>
>     The most important references are:
>
> A. Dal Corso and A. Mosca Conte,
> Spin-orbit coupling with ultrasoft pseudopotentials: application to Au and Pt,
> Phys. Rev. B 71, 115106 (2005)
>
> A. Dal Corso,
> Projector augmented-wave method with spin-orbit coupling: applications to simple solids and zincblende-type semiconductors,
> Phys. Rev. B 86, 085135 (2012)

Much more details and explanations in:

A. Dal Corso,
Projector augmented-wave method: application to relativistic
spin-density functional theory,
Phys. Rev. B 82, 075116 (2010).

Pseudopotentials with spin-orbit and other tests:

A. Dal Corso,
Pseudopotentials periodic table: from H to Pu,
Comp. Material Science 95, 337 (2014).

HTH,

Andrea