[Pw_forum] [Q-e-developers] Not able to subscribe the mailing list

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:54:42 CET 2014

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 6:45 AM, Paolo Giannozzi
<paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it> wrote:
> @yahoo.com e-mail? the following post gives a quite technical
> explanation of what is happening and why, but the title says
> it all: http://jrl.guru/Email/yahoobomb.html
> I asked a few months ago our system administrator if there is
> a simple solution, but apparently there isn't any. I don't know

FYI, on vmd-l and namd-l the following workaround has been established:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/23598.html

i.e. email addresses in the From: list originating at yahoo.com will
be changed by the mailing list processor.

axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0