[Pw_forum] Fwd: Band calculation gets terminated

Aditya Putatunda adityaputatunda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:59:56 CEST 2014

Hello Trinh,
                Thanks once again for your reply. Actually I knew from my
system-admin that my machine is quadsocket 64 core shared memory theory
workstation with 16 processors per socket. In simple terms, you may say the
machine I am using has only one node where all the 64 processors access the
same memory (it's just like a big computer with 64 processors). So please
suggest me a way to solve this as I am new to QE.

Thanks,
Aditya

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Aditya Putatunda <adityaputatunda at gmail.com