[Pw_forum] DFT+U and non-collinear calculations

Pietro Bonfa' pietro.bonfa at fis.unipr.it
Wed Apr 30 11:41:24 CEST 2014

Dear Dr. Smogunov,

following your suggestion I tried with various versions of pw.x. Results:

5.0   :   working
5.0.2 :   working
5.0.99:   not working
5.1rc1:   not working

So this looks like a bug in the 5.1rc1 version. I'll try to figure out
why this happens with the help of diffs files.

Thanks for your help,
kind regards,
Pietro Bonfa'