[Pw_forum] DFT+U and non-collinear calculations

Alex Smogunov asmogunov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:13:03 CEST 2014

Dear Pietro.
It should work, in principle, at least for US PPs ... even though
I do not understand what is the relation between  non-linear core
corrections and
the need for DFT+U together with spin-orbit, moreover you set up all the
parameters
essentially to zero. Anyway the code should run even in this case. Could
you provide the complete
input file, please?
regards,
Alexander