[Pw_forum] Downloaded Pseudopotential.

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:24:21 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:22 AM, Omamuyovwi Akemu
<omamuyovwiakemu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Quantum Espresso Users,
>
> I downloaded a pseudopotential from espresso webpage. I get this error
> report any time I attempt using it:
>
> from readpp : error #         2
>      file /cygdrive/c/cygwin/espresso-4.2.1/pseudo/Mo.pz-sp-hgh not found
>
> Any comment to resolve this will be greatly appreciated.

you seem to be running on a windows machine. have you taken into
account that windows usually doesn't display full names, but
"swallows" the extension (whatever comes after the last '.')? pw.x
will require it, and thus the path in your input deck is incomplete
and thus pw.x cannot find it.

axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0