[Pw_forum] Too big atomic spheres error

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at mat.ethz.ch
Mon Apr 14 14:34:44 CEST 2014

Dear Khadije,

     If you withheld the atomic positions is difficult to understand
your problem and give suggestions. I guess the one below is the
scattering region. What about the leads? If you specify prefixt, then
you need to use bdl to compute transmission (assuming that your cell
also contains the leads).

Are you sure you have understood the setup for a transmission calculation?
I would strongly suggest you to go through examples 1 and 2 in
PWCOND/examples and make sure you understand them.
Then you can go back to your system. Also, I would suggest to start with
the collinear calculation, because calculations including spin-orbit are
much more costly and you might just waste a lot of computer time if you
are not sure of what you are doing.

HTH

GS

Dr. Gabriele Sclauzero