[Pw_forum] parallel computing -reg.,

Muthu V muthu.physicsmath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:45:33 CEST 2014

Dear all

I have constructed Beowulf type cluster with 3PCs ( i5 processor ) . I
tried to run SCF calculation for graphene with the following comment

*mpirun  --hostfile /home/physics/hosts  -np  12
/home/physics/espresso-5.0.1/bin/pw.x  -npool  12
</home/physics/Desktop/grap.pw.in <http://grap.pw.in> > grap.pw.out*

but i received the following error message.

*/home/physics/espresso-5.0.1/bin/pw.x: error while loading shared
libraries: liblapack.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory*

  I checked in /user/lib directory with the comment * find liblapack** i
got the following list.

*                    physics at master:/usr/lib$ find
liblapack*                    liblapack.a
liblapack.so                    liblapack.so.3
liblapack.so.3gf*

so i conformed having liblapack.so.3. i searched in net but i could not get
any appropriate post. i request to help to resolve this issue
any help will be appreciated

Note: for reference i have attached my graphene input file

*Muthu.V  ​Project Fellow Dept. of Theoretical Physics​Madurai Kamaraj
Universit**y*