[Pw_forum] want to calculate Thermal expansion coefficient and Gruneisen parameter

Nicki Frank Hinsche nicvok at freenet.de
Sat Sep 28 18:42:54 CEST 2013

Dear Peram,

be a little bit more curious and ambitious.
Try to google "pwscf grüneisen" and have fun with some of the first
results, e.g.:

http://www.fisica.uniud.it/~giannozz/Papers/QHA.pdf

I remember times, when people read books and publications to
understand physics...

best regards
Nicki

Nicki Frank Hinsche, Dr. rer. nat.
Institute of physics - Theoretical physics,
Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg,
Von-Seckendorff-Platz 1, Room 1.07
D-06120 Halle/Saale, Germany
Tel.: ++49 345 5525460