[Pw_forum] linking quantum espresso with ACML library

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:18:08 CET 2013

If no one else has an answer, I would suggest using grep etc to find references to the missing symbols
and see if there is anything close in the library binaries or source. Sometimes putting the missing symbol
names into google is useful and sometimes libraries change API's. If there are lots of symbols missing,
this could be pointing to a wrong directory or something very simple like that but that will take a little
while to find.