[Pw_forum] hybrid functionals: dexx<0

Matteo Gerosa mgerosa88 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:25:46 CET 2013

Dear Giuseppe,

Indeed I tried with different exxdiv_treatment methods except the one which allows to manually set the ecutvcut cutoff (vcut_ws), since I read somewhere that it can be useful only in the case of strongly anisotropic cells and in non-bulk systems. I can try though. Instead I didn't try with different PPs, that's a good idea. Thanks for your help!

Ciao,
Matteo