[Pw_forum] convergence is not achieved, please help!!!

Ganjar Kurniawan zargan88 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 16:44:19 CET 2013

Thanks for the suggestions.....
I have checked the structure using Xcrysden and then compared with the literature. I find that there is no problem with the structure, so I`m sure that the it is right.
About the parameter of pseudopotential, Prevously I have calculate LiFeSiO4 with the same parameters that I use here and the calculation is succesfull. But I dont know why for this case is not.