[Pw_forum] Implementation of Van der Waals Interactions

Manuel Otero oteromn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:38:40 CET 2013

Dear Giuseppe.

Thank you for  your answer.

I tried to use diferent  input_dft. But the calculation does not work.
I have this type of error:
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     from read_kernel_table : error #         1
     No \"vdW_kernel_table\" file could be found

I read that the psedopotencial already have a selected input_dft and I cant
change it.
I restart my calculation using the PBE pseudopotencial and london_s6=0.75
to see if I have better results.
If this does not work I will try to use de svn version.

Thanks again.

Manuel