[Pw_forum] Literature of Si and Li Band gaps and energy densities

Mitul Mundra mitulm at iitk.ac.in
Sat Nov 9 09:03:35 CET 2013

Hello,

I am doing DFT calculations on a system involving Li and Si. I have
obtained some numbers and I wish to verify them. I have been looking for
papers or any other literature source on DFT energy, band structures and
and energy densities for bulk Si and bulk Li but I have been facing
difficulty in finding such papers. I would be extremely thankful if someone
could provide me the link or a pdf of such papers.

Thanks
Mitul Mundra
Final Year Dual Degree Student
Department of Chemical Engineering