[Pw_forum] linking quantum espresso with ACML library

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:00:10 CET 2013

Dear Jan,

FFT interfaces to ACML have been dropped time ago. Linking the ACML means exploit only GEMM operations (LAPACK, I am afraid, is not part of ACML… unless the latest versions are different).

My suggestion is to give a try to OpenBLAS: http://www.openblas.net/

I have no benchmark to show but _maybe_ it works better.

Cheers,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/filippospiga ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert