[Pw_forum] Electron band eigenvector

pourya ir pouryaayria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:40:50 CET 2013

Dear Madam,Sir

Hi,

I am new in Quantum Espresso and I do apologize to take your time. It will
be big favor if you help me to find out the answer of following question.

My question is I would like to know how can I calculate and then gathering
the eigenvector of each bands. for example :

A graphene has 8 bands: 2 /pi  and /pi * and 3 /sigma and 3 /sigma* which I
can calculate the eigenvalue of this bands by quantum espresso I would like
to know how the eigenvector of each k point calculate in QE.

I well deeply appreciate you if you give me some guidance. Thank you !

Pourya