[Pw_forum] bader analysis

Giovanni La Penna glapenna at iccom.cnr.it
Fri May 31 09:55:09 CEST 2013

Dear Dr Sakhrawi Taoufek,

  I used the Bader's analysis you mentioned on
cube files generated with PP:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00214-011-0955-3

There is a problem in the core contribution
to charge density that MUST be included. I made
this manually (see article above for some details).
Maybe, PP improvements nowadays allow this
operation more easily (and more accurately).

HTH,
               Giovanni

National research council of Italy (CNR)
Institute for chemistry of organometallic compounds (ICCOM)
Sesto Fiorentino (Firenze), Italy
tel.: +39 0555225264 / skype: giovannilapenna
http://www.iccom.cnr.it/lapenna